RobotPumpkin Games GmbH
Based in Cologne, Germany
June 23, 2020
A desperate mother, a missing girl and a mystical place - a case could hardly be more challenging. To solve the enigmatic disappearance of little Tabitha Marsh, however, the toughest and cleverest detective of all is wanted... but he does not have the time - and so the job goes to you. This mysterious assignment takes you to the remote fishing village of Innsmouth, where nothing is what it seems… Save the girl, solve the case, survive Innsmouth! The Innsmouth Case is a detective adventure in the style of an interactive book, inspired by the fantastical works of horror legend H.P. Lovecraft. The unique mixture of horror and humor makes The Innsmouth Case the first scary-comedy-text-adventure of its kind. A game in which every decision counts, and there is far more than one way to successfully solve the case ... or fail miserably!
The idea for "The Innsmouth Case" was born in 2016, due to the possibiity of easily creating a prototype. An interactive story, filled with fun and weird animated characters became our passion project and the reason of founding RobotPumpkin Games
- Become part of a stirring story in the Lovecraft universe, where every decision you make has a lasting effect on the story.
- This interactive book will captivate you with its perfect blend of offbeat humor and classic horror.
- What fate awaits you in Innsmouth is entirely in your hands; a total of 27 possible endings want to be discovered. Are you saving the day - or are your days numbered?
- Explore 21st century Innsmouth, talk to over 20 animated characters and solve the mystery of the disappearance of little Tabitha Marsh.
The Innsmouth Case - Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for The Innsmouth Case. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "“Right off the bat, I was struck by just how many references and easter eggs there are to the many stories set in Lovecraft’s world.
The developers over at RobotPumpkin Games clearly have a passion for the property.”"
- 8.5/10 Zack Parkerson , The Gaming Outsider
- "An extremely positive quote from a rather insignificant person. Also great."
- 7.7/10 Niranjan Raju, Gameffine
- "“So, I liked The Innsmouth Case within 5 minutes of playing. The reason being is that the high quality of writing, both humorously and seriously, is present from the get go.”"
- Jess Clayton-Berry, Gameluster.com
- "„The Innsmouth Case bietet euch eine spaßige, voll interaktive Geschichte, die dank reichlich Story-Pfaden und multiplen Enden auch mit massig Wiederspielwert auftrumpft.”"
- 8/10 Sabine Kira Berger, Unaltered Magazine
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About RobotPumpkin Games GmbH
ROBOTS! PUMPKINS! And GAMES! We’re RobotPumpkin Games, a young indie studio from Cologne. We are a mix of people with years of experience in the gaming industry or motivated career changers from different industries. Our first game, the Lovecraft-inspired text adventure The Innsmouth Case, launched in June 2020. Our current project, Plan B from Outer Space, is supported by funding from the Film-und Medienstiftung NRW. Our goal as a studio is to buck the trend of idle games, pay-to-win and puzzle games and instead to create interesting, exciting and unique games. We make the kind of games we want to play ourselves.
More information on RobotPumpkin Games GmbH, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Innsmouth Case Credits
Game Design, Story, Art, Animations - RobotPumpkin Games
Music + Programming - RobotPumpkin Games
Text - RobotPumpkin Games
Art - RobotPumpkin Games
Editor + Translator, Freelancer
Sören J. Dreesen